Former St Georges Church, St. Georges Road, Redditch, B98 8££
- GIA 5292 SQFT
- FORMER Church
- IDEAL FOR LEISURE USES STP
- AMPLE PARKING
- ALL ENQUIRES
- NEW LEASE AVAILABLE
The Property is located within the residential suburb of Smallwood, on the edge of Redditch Town Centre.
J2 and J3 of the M42 motorway are some four and six miles to the north respectively, providing easy access to the Midlands motorway network.
The Property comprises a listed, Victorian Town Church dating from 1876. The original building is constructed with coursed sandstone beneath a ridged and pitched tiled roof.
The Main Church is laid out with traditional 4-bay aisled Nave, 2-bay Chancel with north Organ Chamber and Vestry.
The building retains many original features, including stained glass windows and exposed beams.
The total GIFA is 5292 sq ft.
The building was extended in the early 1990s to include a Church Hall, WCs and Kitchen which is available by separate negotiation, please call to discuss.
Outside: The Property is set in the grounds of the Church providing ample car parking.
Mains electricity is separately metred.
Standard new Business Lease for a term of 3 or more years. Tenant responsible for outgoings.
£40,000 per annum
Not yet separately assessed
To be confirmed
Tenants should make their own enquiries of Redditch Borough Council Planning Department on 01527 58424.
Strictly by appointment with our Reception on 01527 584242.