Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Table of Cookies Used
|Security||_RequestVerificationToken||This to help protect you against a specific form of malicious attack called cross Site Request Forgery|
|Functional Cookies||ASP.NET_Sessionld||These cookies are used to enable core site functionality. They do not contain any personal information and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.|
(Less than one day)
|This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
These cookies define the arrival time and departure time of a visitor to a page
This cookie keeps track of where each visitor has come and where they were in the world when they accessed this website
The data collected is only used to identify browsing patterns and so help us provide an improved service for visitors to our website. No personal details are collected in the process, and in any case, we will never pass on such detail even if it were available (unless ordered by a court to do so).
No action is required on your part if you are happy for us to continue to collect non-personal data on browsing patterns for the purpose of improving our website.