Ricor Ltd, whose headquarters are based in Studley, are a leading manufacturer in various sectors, including; automotive, power generation, retail and green technologies.
Having been instructed as their retained acquiring agents, we undertook the following;
- Initial Board meeting to discuss operational requirements and agree the required specification
- Undertaking a comprehensive search of the preferred areas to identify potentially suitable options
- Accompanying the clients on a tour of the available options
- Drawing up a shortlist of options and providing an indicative cost breakdown for budgeting purposes,
- Undertaking negotiations on the preferred option using our knowledge to ensure that a deal was agreed on extremely competitive terms
- Maintaining a dialogue with the Solicitors and Landlord in order to ensure that the legals were finalised in a timely manner and in-line wih the agreed terms.
- Utilising our Building Surveyor to prepare a Schedule of Condition in order to restrict the Clients dilapidations liability
Share this story